Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CtAlsixf

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Step by Step...

This is us:)


Welcome to For Better, For Worse! I'm so glad you stopped by:) My name is Kayla & my DH is Anthony. We're both 21 & learning all about the "real world" together. My husband amazes me with all he does & I really do not give him all the credit he deserves. We graduated high school in May 2008, he began working full-time & going to college in June 2008. He works for a large company in Cullman called Rehau as an apprentice/setter/tool maker. (I'm not exactly sure what his true title is but I think that kinda sums it up.) He also goes to Wallace State at night for Precision Machining:).

He got a new job! At a company in Fort Payne called Plasman:) His official title is Maintenance Technician...

No comments:

Post a Comment