Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CtAlsixf

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's a go!

Anthony just called to say the job in Fort Payne is a go! We are definately moving to Fort Payne!!! (As long as Rehau doesn't make him an offer he can't refuse...I doubt that though.) Wow, I can't believe it's really going to happen. I'm so nervous, excited & scared. I have so many emotions going on right now I can't even think straight. We have to sell our house, decide if we want to rent or buy until our old house sells, find a new house to rent or buy...& the most dreaded of all...pack, pack up everything we own & move it 2 hours away. In some ways I feel like a huge weight has been lifted now that I know we're for sure moving but that only gives way for more weights to be dropped. I'm going to miss my family & our old life so bad but I know it's time for us to grow up & make a new life for ourselves together. I pray that this is the right move for us & in my heart I know it is. I'm not sure when yet but I know very soon Anthony will be going to Canada for a few weeks for some training...I can go but I don't know if I will, I'm so stinkin' sceeerrred of flying!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment